Silane Coupling Agent ELT-S550
1. Chemical Name: Gamma-aminopropyltriethoxysilane , 3-aminopropyltriethoxysilane
2. Similar to: KBE-903 of Shin-Etsu, Silquest A-1100, Geniosil GF93
Xiameter OFS-6011, Degussa Dynasylan AMEO
3. Molecular Formula: H2N(CH2)3Si(OC2H5)3
4, CAS No.: 919-30-2
It is a versatile amino functional coupling agent may be an excellent candidate for use in a range of broad applications to provide superior bonds between inorganic substrates and organic polymers
Appearance: colorless transparent liquid
Solubility: Completely and immediately soluble in water (with reaction), alcohol, and aromatic
and aliphatic hydrocarbons. Ketone are not recommended as diluents.
Molecular Weight: 221.37
Boiling Point ( C. Deg): 217
Density(ρ20)g/cm3: 0.9450 +/- 0.0050
Refractive Index(n25D): 1.4200 +/- 0.0050
Assay: 97%min. 98%min. 99%min. 99.5%min.
Potential Applications of aminopropyltriethoxysilane :
(1) Used in thermoplastic and thermosetting resin such as phenol aldehyde, polyester, epoxy, PBT, polyamide, carbonate, it can greatly improve dry and wet bending strength, compression strength, shear strength and other physical mechanical properties and wet electric properties, also improve the wetting property and dispersion of stuffing into polymer.
(2) Used in the sand casting of resin, it can strengthen the adhesion, improve profile sand strength and antiwetting property.
(3) added into phenol aldehyde in the production of glass fibre cotton and mineral cotton, it can improve moisture proof property and strengthen compression elastic resilience.
(4) It is an excellent adhesion improver used in polyamide, epoxy, nitrile, phenol aldehyde adhesive and sealed material to improve the dispersion of pigment and the adhesion to glass, aluminum, iron, also applicable for latex coating such as polyamide, epoxy and acrylic acid type.
(5) used to produce amino silicone oil and latex.
1, painted Iron drum or plastic drum , net weight 190Kg each, 950kg per IBC
2, Sealed well, store in a cool, dry place. Avoid light.