Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Appearance:||White Powder, Freely Flowing||Viscosity:||1200-1500 Mpas|
|Moisture,%:||Max 5.0||Hydroxypropyl Content %:||15-30|
polycarboxylate concrete admixtures,
concrete water reducer
Hydroxypropyl Starch Ether for mortar Tile Joint Fillers Additive
Chemical name and structural formula:
R=-H,-CH3,-CH2CH(OH)CH3 n=Polymerization degree
|PH value(3.75% aqueous solution)||9-11|
|Viscosity(5% aqueous solution)||1200-1500mpas|
|Moisture content %≤||5|
|* Hydroxypropyl content %||15-30|
Packaging and Storage
A. Standard Packing: In 25kg paper bags inner with PE bags
B. Big Bag or other special packages are possible on request.
Store it in a cool, dry place below 30°C and protected against humidity and pressing, since the goods is thermoplastic, storage time should not exceed six months.
1. All kinds of (cement, gypsum, lime and calcium base ) wall putty additives.
2. All kinds of additives of decorative mortar and plastering mortar.
3. It can be as the molding adhesive of all kinds of ceramic and porcelain products.
4. As good thickener and stabilizer, it plays a role in suspension
And emulsion in the aqueous solution. Recommended dosage: 0.1%-0.3% (add 1.0-3.0kg per ton)
1. Rapid thickening ability is available.
2. It is with medium viscosity and high water retention.
3. With a small amount, a little increase can achieve high effect.
4. It can be used together with methyl cellulose ( MC ) and hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose ( HPMC ) to reduce the amount of cellulose ether
5. It can improve the sagging resistance ability to prevent the (sliding) flowing of materials when coated or pasted.
6. Lubrication can improve the operating skills of the material to ensure more smooth operation.
The above date is in accordance with our knowledge, but don't absolve the clients carefully checking it all immediately on receipt. To avoid the different formulation and different raw materials, please do more testing before using it. We reserve the right to alter our product and without informing in advance.
ELITE was established in 2007, has become one of the leading and professional suppliers of many kinds of Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose(HPMC), Methyl hydroxy ethyl cellulose (MHEC) in the world market.
Elite have one full set of precise testing instrument and quality inspection team, technology research & Development team.
Elite own a team with 10+ years experience.We know well of Chinese Concrete reinforcement fibers on technical inspection, marketing, transportation.
Contact Person: helen