Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Reducing Substances (C3H12O6):||≤0.5||Sulfate %:||≤0.05|
polycarboxylate concrete admixtures,
concrete water reducer
concrete additives Retarder 98% Sodium gluconate used in constructions
1, Sodium gluconate Introduction
The sodium gluconate is polyhydroxy sodium carboxylate; it is also called sodium pentahydyoxycaproate; the molecular formula is C6H11O7Na; the molecular weight is 218.14; and it is white or light yellow crystalline particles or powder in appearance, easily soluble in water, slightly soluble in alcohol, and insoluble in ether. It is mainly used for acid-base balance agents, water quality stabilizers, surface cleaners, cement admixtures and so on, with wide application.
2, Sodium gluconate Specification
|Whiteness||≥80||Drying loss %||≤0.5|
|Heavy metal (pb)mg/kg||≤10||Arsenic salt(As)mg/kg||≤2|
White or light yellow
Cryal stor powder
Clourless or light yellow,
3, Sodium gluconate Package
25kgs .plastic woven bag ,or Ton Bag ,25tons /20"gp.or according to your request .
4, Sodium Gluconate Applications:
(1) Used as a cement admixture: after a certain amount of sodium gluconate is added into the cement, it can improve the plasticity and strength of the concrete, and has retardation effect, namely postpone the initial and final setting time of the concrete;
(2) Has apparent coordination effect, is applicable to various formulas such as molybdenum, silicon, phosphorus, tungsten and nitrite, and greatly improve corrosion inhibition effect due to the influence of coordination effect;
(3) Contrary to general corrosion inhibitors, the corrosion inhibition efficiency is increased with the rise of the temperature;
(4) Meet the technical requirements of scale-inhibiting abilities, has strong complexing capacity on Ca, Mg and Fe salts, and especially has excellent chelating effect on Fe3+;
(5)As a corrosion and scale inhibitor for circulating cooling water, it is superior to other corrosion and scale inhibitors used at present, and can achieve the effect of public nuisance removal.
(6)Used as a steel surface cleaner: if steel surfaces need to be platinum, chromium, tin and nickel-plated for special uses, the surfaces of their billets all need to be strictly washed to make coatings and steel surfaces firmly bound, and the adding of the sodium gluconate into their cleaning agents will achieve perfect effect at this time;
(7) Used as a cleaning agent special for glass bottles: the professional cleaning agent for glass bottles with the sodium gluconate as a main formula can improve the following frequently asked problems: poor detergency, and easy blocking of nozzles and pipelines of bottle washers; unsatisfactory detergency on the rust of bottle labels and bottle necks; unsatisfactory food safety caused by trace residue (such as phosphate residue); and public nuisance formed by the discharge of washing water;
(8) Can be used for industrial fields such as electroplating, film manufacturing and so on.
Contact Person: jackhu