Factory Directly Supply Monofilament Microfiber Polypropylene Fiber For Concrete Reinforce
|Minimum Order Quantity :||500kgs||Price :||USD1500-2000/TON|
|Packaging Details :||12kgs/bag,5.5tons/20'gp||Delivery Time :||5-8 WORK DAYS|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union||Supply Ability :||500000TON PER YEAR|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA||Brand Name:||elite-indus|
|Certification:||ISO||Model Number:||Mesh Form|
|Density (g/cm3):||0.91+/-0.01||Elastic Modulas (mPa):||> 4000|
|Length (mm):||6mm, 8mm, 12mm, 16mm, 20mm (times Of 4mm Or 6mm)||Product Name:||PolyPropylene Synthetic Mesh Fiber For Bridge Deck Construction|
|Tensile Strength (MPa):||400min.||Water-Absorbency:||No|
Bridge Deck synthetic polypropylene,
Construction synthetic polypropylene,
20mm polypropylene fiber
PolyPropylene synthetic mesh fiber for Bridge Deck Construction
PolyPropylene synthetic mesh fiber Introduction:
Polypropylene mesh fiber greatly improves the impermeability, crushing and impact resistance of concrete, enhance the toughness and wear resistance of concrete, thus greatly prolonging the life of buildings, and greatly reducing the cost of project maintenance.
PolyPropylene synthetic mesh fiber Feature & Function:
1. Easy to be dispersed in mortar or concrete and no agglomeration, it can guarantee the property of crack resistance effectively.
2. Easy to be used: No need to change the proportion of mortar, just put the fibers into the mortar mixture and stir for a moment after adding water.
3. It with fine economic property: The equivalent diameter of PP Fiber monofilament is only φ 0.02-0.03mm, so the ratio of diameter and surface area is high and on the basis of crack resistance, it can reduce the amount (to about 0.6-0.9kg/m 3 ).
4. Easy to plaster: As the great number of thin fibers spread into mortar evenly, the plastering is much easily and this can improve the binding strength between surface and base.
It with stable chemical property, strong acid &alkali resistance, and can be used in any engineering projects
|Resist to shrink & crack||Increase seepage resistance|
|Increase friction resistance||Increase freezing & thawing resistance|
|Improve tendons protection||Replace steel net (using in plastering)|
|Prevent mortar split and crackle expansion||Increase impact resistance and peeling resistance|
PolyPropylene synthetic mesh fiber Feature:
1. Improving the Homogeneity of Concrete
2. Fire resistance of reinforced concrete
3. Reducing Brittleness of High Strength Concrete
4. Improving the impact resistance, wear resistance and flexural strength of concrete
5. Improving the Frost Resistance of Concrete
6. Improving the Quality of Concrete Products
Suitable Fields of PolyPropylene synthetic mesh fiber :
A). Projects like concrete road, bridge, airport road and basement like factory floor
which strictly require cracking resistance.
The life span of these projects will be more 5-10 years.
B). The walls of tunnels, mines, roofs and reservoir projects with special construction.
When using spray technology in concrete construction, the polypropylene fiber added into the
concrete can effectively decrease the spray concrete's deformation rate of the walls less than 8%
and that of the roof less than 12%, and also can reduce the friction.
It can improve the constructing efficiency and working environment and popularize the spray
C). River courses and dams, etc. The polypropylene fiber can improve concrete's resistance
to crack and squirt and wear to lengthen projects' life span.
D). Military defense works, dock banks and piers, etc. This fiber can greatly strengthen the
concrete's spurt resistance and heighten these projects' safety and lengthen their life span.
PolyPropylene synthetic mesh fiber brief specification:
|Density (g/cm3)||0.91+/-0.01||Elastic Modulas (mPa)||> 4000|
|Equivalent Diameter (um)||100||Shape||Beam-like Net|
|Crack Elongation(%)||≥ 15||Acid &Alkali Resistance||Strong|
|Tensile Strength (MPa)||400min.||Water-Absorbency||No|
|Melting Point (℃)||160 –170||Tensile Ratio (%)||5-10|
|Length (mm)||6mm, 8mm, 12mm, 16mm, 20mm (times of 4mm or 6mm)|
PolyPropylene synthetic mesh fiber Application:
1. Engineering requiring high crack resistance, such as concrete pavement, bridge deck, Airport runway, factory floor, etc.
2. Special construction methods for wall, roof and reservoir of tunnels and mines
3. River courses, dams and other projects; military protection projects, wharf revetment, piers, etc.
Q1.Can your company customize products?
A: Yes,we usually discuss with customers and help them find solutions.
Q2.How can I get a sample from you to check quality?
A:Usually a sample will be prepared within one week after specification agreed.
Q3. What’s the guarantee to buy your products?How to resolve quality complaints?
A:TDS will be provided for each lot of production for confirmation before delivery.
Once you have any quality problem,you can provide samples/pictures/test data.
If the quality problem confirmed,we will send you replacement as you like.
Q4. What are your terms of payment?
A: Usually we do EXW,FOB,CIF and DDU.