Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Min Order Quantity:||500kgs - 1000kgs By LCL.||Sample:||Free Sample Below 400g By Express|
|Application:||For Anti-corrosive Paints||Other Models:||CMP15, CMP35,CMP45,CMP60|
vinyl copolymer resin,
alcohol soluble polyamide resin
Copolymer of vinyl chloride and vinyl isobutyl ether CMP25 CAS NO 25154-85-2
Vinyl Copolymer Resin CMP25
O — CH2 — CH(CH3)2
— (CH2 — CH)m — (CH2 — CHCl)n —
CMP resin, with its full name as copolymer of vinyl chloride and vinyl isobutyl ether, is produced by polymerization of vinyl chloride monomer,
vinyl isobutyl ether monomer and other raw and auxiliary materials, and mainly used in the anti-corrosive coatings and composite printing inks.
It is a substitute of chlorinated rubber using carbon tetrachloride solvent process. It is non-toxic, environmentally friendly,
superior in the aspects of flexibility, heat resistance, UV stability, alkali and chalking resistance. Moreover, it is miscible with alkyd,
hard resin, acrylic and epoxy resin as well as plasticizer. The Anti-corrosion performance index of CMP resin is higher than that of chlorosulfonated polyethylene and chlorinated rubber coatings,
|K Value (Fikentscher)||ca. 35|
|Chlorine content %||44 ±1|
|Volatile matter %||≤0.50|
Note: CMP25 mainly for anti-corrosion coatings.
we also have CMP15, CMP35, CMP45, CMP60.
It is widely used in the fields of anti-corrosion coatings:
(1) Industrial anti-corrosion coatings, such as factory buildings, equipment, pipeline, tanks,
municipal engineering, piers and harbors, etc.
(2) Marine coatings, applicable to the various parts of the hull, resisting sun exposure and seawater erosion.
(3) Transport paints, such as containers, transport machinery, dangerous chemicals tankers.
(4) Light metals primer, top paint, such as garage doors and windows, roof rain sinks, balcony,
lampposts and road crash barriers.
(5) Large-scale key projects, such as bridge, ocean and energy engineering.
Packing & storage & transportation :
1, 20kgs/bag, 600kgs on a pallet, 12000kgs/1x20’GP with pallet, 14000kgs /1x20’gp without pallet.
2, CMP resin is liable to suffer from agglomeration due to its own glass transition temperature under high pressure & temperature, exposure, moisture and other harsh storage or transportation circumstances.
Therefore, keep sealed, avoid stress, keep away from heat source and humid environment during transportation.
Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated place. Guard against moisture, sunlight and high temperature.
* During operation the operators must wear self-inhalation filter type dust masks, away from fire, heat.
Smoking is strictly prohibited at workplace. Apply good ventilation system and equipment to avoid dust and contact with oxidants.
Contact Person: olina