As an excellent binding vehicle for composite printing inks, it is used in wide range of fields. CMP resin has the following advantages:
1. Good solubility: Soluble in most of solvents, such as benzenes, acetones and esters commonly used in inks production, in addition, the dissolved solution has a higher degree of transparency.
2. Excellent blending property: Easily blended with other ink binding vehicles to enhance its working performance, such as CPP, EVA and CEVA resins.
3. High dispersivity: It has good dispersing and wetting properties to inks and dyes, ensuring the pigments fully display theprimary color and transferability.
4. Superior adhesion: The polymer chains contain a large quantity of ether bonds, which have strong adhesive strength to BOPP, OPP, PET and other plastic film.
5. Good stability: There is no reactive double bonds, no saponifiable ester bonds in the resin, and the chlorine atoms in the
molecular link are very stable. These offer ink layers strong resistance to heat, light, weathering, yellowing and chalking.
B. Anti-corrosion coatings