Factory Directly Supply Monofilament Microfiber Polypropylene Fiber For Concrete Reinforce
|Minimum Order Quantity :||500kgs||Price :||1500-2000USD/Ton|
|Packaging Details :||25kgs/bag.10tons/20'gp.20tons/40'GP||Delivery Time :||5-8 WORK DAYS|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union||Supply Ability :||500000TON PER YEAR|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA||Brand Name:||elite-indus|
|Certification:||ISO||Model Number:||Monofilament Form|
|Raw Material:||Polypropylene||Fiber Type:||Monofilament|
|Acid &Alkali Resistance:||Strong||Melting Point(C Deg.):||160 - 170|
|Product Name:||6mm Monofilament Polypropylene Pp Synthetic Plastic Concrete Cement Engineering Fiber||Crack Elongation:||20+/-5%|
cement polypropylene synthetic fiber,
6mm polypropylene synthetic fiber,
6mm monofilament fiber
6mm monofilament Polypropylene pp synthetic plastic concrete cement engineering fiber
engineering polymer fiber PROPERTIES:
Polypropylene fiber for concrete is a polypropylene as the main raw material, adopting unique manufacturing process to make high strength bundle monofilament fiber. Adding into concrete (or mortar) can effectively control concrete (or mortar) micro-cracks which is caused by plastic shrinkage, temperature changes and other factors, to prevent and inhibit the formation and development of cracks, greatly improve crack resistance of concrete, impact resistance and seismic capacity.
engineering fiber SPECIFICATIONS:
|Raw Material||Polypropylene||Crack Elongation||20+/-5%|
|Fiber Type||monofilament||Fiber Diameter||20um-30um|
|Melting Point(C Deg.)||160 - 170||Density(g/cm3)||
|Acid &Alkali Resistance||Strong||Tensile Strength(MPa)||450 min.|
Times of 4mm
4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 12mm,18mm, 24mm, 30mm etc...
(times of 4mm or 6mm with 1mm more or less )
engineering fiber APPLICATIONS:
Feature & Function:
1. Easy to be dispersed in mortar or concrete and no agglomeration, it can guarantee the property of crack resistance effectively.
2. Easy to be used: No need to change the proportion of mortar, just put the fibers into the mortar mixture and stir for a moment after adding water.
3. It with fine economic property: The equivalent diameter of PP Fiber monofilament is only φ 0.02-0.03mm, so the ratio of diameter and surface area is high and on the basis of crack resistance, it can reduce the amount (to about 0.6-0.9kg/m 3 ).
4. Easy to plaster: As the great number of thin fibers spread into mortar evenly, the plastering is much easily and this can improve the binding strength between surface and base.
5. It with stable chemical property, strong acid &alkali resistance, and can be used in any engineering projects.
A). suit for the waterproof layer, floor, inner & outer wall of industrial and civil construction.
B). Increase cracking resistance on the surface of industrial workshop, warehouse and parking lot.
C). Increase cracking & seepage resistance of the ground in natatorium, swimming pool,pond and ditch.
D). Suit for any mortar projects and common concrete projects.
E). Highway, bridge and other roads.
4. Applying Instruction:
A). Dosage: for resist the common cracks on surfaces, 0.9kg/m3 fibers to cement mortar Is enough, and for increasing reinforce and seepage resist application 1.8kg/m3 is enough.
B). Stirring requirement: The proportion of cement, sand and aggregate is no need to be changed. Put cement, aggregate, additive and fiber together,then stir after adding enough water and time for stirring can be prolongedfor 2~3 minutes in order to make the compound mix completely.
Also it can be mixed with cement and other aggregates in advance,stirring by adding water at worksite before construction.
PACKING: normal packing is 0.6kg, 0.9kg or 1.0kg a pe film bag,
18kgs/carton or 20kgs/plastic woven bag.
Water soluble paper bag is available.