Factory Directly Supply Monofilament Microfiber Polypropylene Fiber For Concrete Reinforce
|Minimum Order Quantity :||500kgs||Price :||USD1500-2000/TON|
|Packaging Details :||12kgs/bag,5.5tons/20'gp||Delivery Time :||5-8 WORK DAYS|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union||Supply Ability :||500000TON PER YEAR|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA||Brand Name:||elite-indus|
|Certification:||ISO||Model Number:||Mesh Form|
|Equivalent Diameter (um):||100||Length (mm):||6mm, 8mm, 12mm, 16mm, 20mm (times Of 4mm Or 6mm)|
|Product Name:||A Grade Synthetic Polypropylene Mesh 12mm Length Pp Fiber For Concrete Mortar||Tensile Strength (MPa):||400min.|
|Water-Absorbency:||No||Tensile Ratio (%):||5-10|
Synthetic polypropylene mesh netting,
12mm polypropylene mesh netting,
12mm Synthetic polypropylene fiber
A Grade Synthetic Polypropylene Mesh 12mm length pp fiber for Concrete Mortar
polypropylene fiber Introduction:
with 100% virgin polypropylene as raw material,
This fiber looks like a net structure with many fiber monofilaments connected.When the fiber was mixed into concrete, the horizontal structure in fiber monofilament can be destroyed in the course of stirring owing to friction and rubbing, and the fiber monofilament or net-like structure will fully stretch, thus the concrete is reinforced by a great number (more than 7million pieces per sqm of polypropylene fibers.
polypropylene fiber brief specification:
|Density (g/cm3)||0.91+/-0.01||Elastic Modulas (mPa)||> 4000|
|Equivalent Diameter (um)||100||Shape||Beam-like Net|
|Crack Elongation(%)||≥ 15||Acid &Alkali Resistance||Strong|
|Tensile Strength (MPa)||400min.||Water-Absorbency||No|
|Melting Point (℃)||160 –170||Tensile Ratio (%)||5-10|
|Length (mm)||6mm, 8mm, 12mm, 16mm, 20mm (times of 4mm or 6mm)
polypropylene fiber Feature & Function:
1. Easy to be dispersed in mortar or concrete and no agglomeration, it can guarantee the property of crack resistance effectively.
2. Easy to be used: No need to change the proportion of mortar, just put the fibers into the mortar mixture and stir for a moment after adding water.
3. It with fine economic property: The equivalent diameter of PP Fiber monofilament is only φ 0.02-0.03mm, so the ratio of diameter and surface area is high and on the basis of crack resistance, it can reduce the amount (to about 0.6-0.9kg/m 3 ).
4. Easy to plaster: As the great number of thin fibers spread into mortar evenly, the plastering is much easily and this can improve the binding strength between surface and base.
It with stable chemical property, strong acid &alkali resistance, and can be used in any engineering projects
|Resist to shrink & crack||Increase seepage resistance|
|Increase friction resistance||Increase freezing & thawing resistance|
|Improve tendons protection||Replace steel net (using in plastering)|
|Prevent mortar split and crackle expansion||Increase impact resistance and peeling resistance
polypropylene fiber PACKING:
0.6kg or 0.9kg a sack, 13.20kg or 13.50kgs in a carton, 5280kgs or 5400kgs/1x20`gp
0.6kg/sack or 0.9kg/sack, 12.60kgs a plastic woven bag. 5481kgs/1x20`gp
1.0kg/sack, 13kgs a plastic woven bag, 5460kgs/1x20`gp
polypropylene fiber Application:
1. Engineering requiring high crack resistance, such as concrete pavement, bridge deck, Airport runway, factory floor, etc.
2. Special construction methods for wall, roof and reservoir of tunnels and mines
3. River courses, dams and other projects; military protection projects, wharf revetment, piers, etc.
Q1.Can your company customize products?
A: Yes,we usually discuss with customers and help them find solutions.
Q2.How can I get a sample from you to check quality?
A:Usually a sample will be prepared within one week after specification agreed.
Q3. What’s the guarantee to buy your products?How to resolve quality complaints?
A:TDS will be provided for each lot of production for confirmation before delivery.
Once you have any quality problem,you can provide samples/pictures/test data.
If the quality problem confirmed,we will send you replacement as you like.
Q4. What are your terms of payment?
A: Usually we do EXW,FOB,CIF and DDU.