Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Bopp Film Water Based Adhesive Lamination||Color:||White Emulsion|
|Advantage 1:||Save Usage Amount Than VAE Glue||Advantage 2:||Water Based,easy For Chean Machine|
|Features:||Ecofriendly Water Based Glue||Application:||Bopp/opp/pet Film To Printed Paper|
|Lamination:||Dry Lamination / Heat Seal|
Water based acrylic lamination adhesive
( Dry Lamination Glue / Heat seal lamination glue )
1, Dry lamination adhesive
Paper to film lamination-Water based
Dry lamination adhesive use for BILLHOFER machine,
for Gravure coating Machines.
For lamination of plastic film like PET, BOPP, MPET to printed paper,
silver /gold cardboard, paperboard, duplex board etc..
|Type||Solid content||Features||Technical Parameter|
1, Good surface effect, good brightness
and good composite fastness
2, apply for higher speed lamination
3, Less glue consumption, reduce production cost
4, most suitable for common cartons of fruit, food etc...
5, most suitable for PET film to paper ...
Milky white emulsion
2, Viscosity (MPA.S):
3, PH value: 6.0-8.0
4, Storage: 6 months
5, Toxicity: non toxic
1, Excellent powder cover ability, and composite fastness
2, High brightness and high speed lamination
3, Super effect for processing after lamination,
such as partial embossing, heavy embossing,
heat embossing etc...
4, suitable for double side lamination,
gold/silver card paper lamination.
1, special use for high speed lamination process.
2, lower adhesive consumption, reduce production cost
3, suitable for high speed lamination machine,
such as milk box, carton etc..
without embossing process.
1. Lower usage amount than VAE glue, our 50kgs can use 4000m2, VAE can use 2000m2.
2. Well suited for creasing,embossing......
3. Suitable for dark prints, Matt films.
4. No tarnishing of Gold prints.
5. Better performance with respect to Creasing, Embossing,
Guttering in Carton Manufacturing & Book Binding.
6. It is odorless.
7. Application system can be cleaned by use of normal water.
8. High degree of non-foaming characteristics.
9. No wrinkles on ageing up-to 80°C for 2 hours with film PET.
10. On line slitting can be conducted in the application of film
to printed paper/board using dry lamination process.
(1) 50kgs/Plastic drum, 20650kgs/1x20’GP without pallet.
(3) 25kgs drum also be acceptable.
Contact Person: mika