Low Calorie Sweeteners White Color Maltitol Powder For Beverage
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1000kgs||Price :||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details :||25kgs compound paper bag, 20mts/1x20`gp with 20pallets||Delivery Time :||10-15days|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T,||Supply Ability :||100mts per month|
|Place of Origin:||Anhui, China||Brand Name:||Elite-Indus|
|Certification:||iso halal||Model Number:||erythritol|
Erythritol Zero Calorie Sweetener,
Cas 149 32 6,
Erythritol Natural Sweetener
Zero-calories healthy food ingredients sweetener Erythritol
1. Low in calories: Erythritol has a very low caloric content;
its value is 0. 2 calories per gram for food labeling purposes in the united states
and 0 (zero) calories per gram.
2. High digestive tolerance:
Erythritol is rapidly absorbed in the small intestine due to its small molecular size and structure.
3. Safe for diabetes’ person:
Single dose and 14-day clinical studies demonstrate erythritol does not affect blood serum glucose
or insulin levels.
4. Do not cause tooth decay:
Erythritol like other polyols is resistant to metabolism by oral bacteria which break down sugars
and starches to produce acids which may lead to tooth enamel loss and cavities formation.
According to a 3-year study in 485 school children, erythritol was even more protective
against dental caries than xylitol and sorbitol
Overall, erythritol appears to be an excellent sweetener.
* It contains almost no calories.
* It has 70% of the sweetness of sugar.
* It doesn’t raise blood sugar or insulin levels.
* Human studies show very little side effects… mainly minor digestive issues in some people.
* Studies where animals are fed massive amounts for long periods of time show no adverse effects
Why Do People Use Erythritol?
* Erythritol has almost no calories.
In the United States, erythritol is labeled as having 0.2 calories per gram,
which is 95 percent fewer calories than sugar.
In Japan, erythritol is labeled as having zero calories.
* Erythritol has not been found to affect blood sugar or insulin levels and has a zero glycemic index.
* Erythritol has a sweet taste. Some say it tastes more like sugar than other natural sweeteners.
|Appearance||White crystalline powder|
|Assay (on dry basis)||99.5-100.5%|
|Loss on drying||≤0.20%|
|Ribitol and glycerol||≤0.1％|
|Heavy metal(pb)||≤1.0 mg/kg|
|Arsenic(count as As)||≤0.3 mg/kg|
|Bacterium total||≤300 cfu/g|
Widely used in drinks, candy, cake, chocolate, bakery products, table sugar etc.
as Sugar substitute.
25kg/compound paper bag, 1000kgs/pallet, total 20mts /1x20’gp