Food Grade Galactooligosaccharide Gos 95% White Powder
|GOS Act As:||Soluble Dietary Fiber||Great Similarities To:||The Composition Of Human Milk|
|Derived From:||Lactose||Lowering Diarrhea, Anorexia:||Yes|
|Natural, Safe And Effective:||Yes||Low Sweetness And Calorie:||Yes|
|Type:||Powder/syrup||Widely Used In:||Food|
Food Grade Galactooligosaccharides,
Soluble Galactooligosaccharide GOS,
Health Products Galactooligosaccharides
Food Grade GOS Soluble Dietary Fiber Galacto-Oligosaccharides Galactooligosaccharides For Health Products
Food Grade GOS Soluble dietary fiber Galacto-oligosaccharides Galactooligosaccharide for health products
Galactooligosaccharide GOS with great similarities to the composition of human milk, and is highly promoted for use in the infant formula and healthfoods because of its combination of benefits and safety.
Galactooligosaccharide GOS are composed of galactose molecules with one glucose on the end, altogether containing 3-8 simple sugars. GOS cannot be digested in the human small intestine, so it travels unchanged into the large intestine, where beneficial colonic bacteria break them down into gases and short-chain fatty acids (SCFAs), which can be absorbed and used by the body.
1. The oligosaccharide naturally existing in breast milk (~0.6%) with effects most similar to breast milk.
2. Stimulating the growth of both bifidus and acidophilus simultaneously, inhibiting the growth of pathogens, establishing a healthy intestine microbiota.
3. GOS act as a soluble dietary fiber, which may soften the stool and increase the frequency of bowel movements.
4. Preventing constipation and lowering abdominal distention.
5. Lowering diarrhea, anorexia, and dizziness etc.
6. Regulating immune system and enhancing immunity.
7. Promoting the absorption of calcium, iron, and other minerals; enhancing bone growth of children; preventing osteoporosis of the elderly and pregnant women.
8. Superior resistance at high temperature and acidic environment; extending post- processing shelf life; doesn't degrade easily.
9. Low sweetness and calorie.
10. Promoting the absorption of Magnesium and vitamins
Galactooligosaccharide Technological process:
|→||Filtration||→||Refined passivation||→||Evaporation concentration||→||Dry|
1. Dairy products, infant formula food, and yogurt products
2. Pharmaceutical,functional products and health food
3. Food additives, meat, bakery, cereals, candies, desserts, fruit-related products
4. Beverage, drinking water and alcoholic beverages
GOS (up to about 5 g/100 g) can be added as a soluble fiber to infant formula, powdered milk, biscuits, dairy products, fruit drinks, confectionery, cereal bars or other commercial foods.
Enter Your Message