High Tensile Strength Interlock Biaxial Geogrids Plastic Polypropylene biaxial plastic geogrid for soil retainer
Apperance of bidirectional tension plastic geotechnical grid is shape structure with near square. It uses polypropylene and high-density polyethylene as main raw materials, is pressed into plate by melting extrusion and formed by punching, heating, vertical and horizontal directional tension.
1. Reinforcement of road beds of various highways, railway and highway.
2. Reinforcement of permanent bearing road beds of large parking area and dock goods yard.
3. Slope protection an culvert reinforcement of railway and highway.
4. Secondary reinforcement of soil slope after unidirectional tension geotechnical reinforcement and further reforcement of soil slope so as to avoid soil erosion.
5. Reinforcement of mile an gallery.
Product Technological Standard
Packing & Delivery
20KnX20Kn: width 3.95m * length 50 m per roll.220 rolls,43450 M2/40'HQ
30KnX30Kn: width 3.95 m * l ength 50 m per roll.144 rolls,28440 M2/40'HQ
40KnX40Kn: width 3.95m * length 50 m per roll.90 rolls, 17775 M2/40'HQ
Delivery Time: 3-15 days
Sample Time: 1-3 days
Payment Methord: T/T, L/C, Western Union or as per negotiate
1. Improving bearing capacity of road foundation and prolong its service life
2. Preventing road surface from subsiding and cracking
3. Be convenient for construction, reducing cost and maintaining expense for the project
4. Providing stability for slopes and avoid the losing of the water and soil.
1.Wth high tensile strength in longitudinal and transverse directions.
2.Provide an chain system of more effective force bearing and spreading for the soil
TRI Test Report
|Polymer:||Polypropylene PP||Tensile Strength:||20-20 KN 30-30 KN 40-40 KN 50-50 KN|
|Color:||Black||Roll Length:||50 M, 100m|
|Product Name:||PP Biaxial Geogrd||Roll Width:||3.95m, 3.9m|