Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Shelf Life:||24 Month|
Erythritol Powder Low Calorie Sweeteners,
zero calorie Erythritol Powder,
containing sucrose Erythritol Sweeteners
Food grade additives sweeteners white color Erythritol Powder for beverage
* It has 70% of the sweetness of sugar.
* It doesn’t raise blood sugar or insulin levels.
* Human studies show very little side effects… mainly minor digestive issues in some people.
* Studies where animals are fed massive amounts for long periods of time show no adverse effects
Why Do People Use Erythritol?
* Erythritol has almost no calories.
In the United States, erythritol is labeled as having 0.2 calories per gram,
which is 95 percent fewer calories than sugar.
In Japan, erythritol is labeled as having zero calories.
* Erythritol has not been found to affect blood sugar or insulin levels and has a zero glycemic index.
* Erythritol has a sweet taste. Some say it tastes more like sugar than other natural sweeteners.
|Appearance||White crystalline powder|
|Assay (on dry basis)||99.5-100.5%|
|Loss on drying||≤0.20%|
|Ribitol and glycerol||≤0.1％|
|Heavy metal(pb)||≤1.0 mg/kg|
|Arsenic(count as As)||≤0.3 mg/kg|
|Bacterium total||≤300 cfu/g|
Widely used in drinks, candy, cake, chocolate, bakery products, table sugar etc.
as Sugar substitute.
25kg/compound paper bag, 1000kgs/pallet, total 20mts /1x20’gp
Contact Person: michael