Maltitol is obtained from the hydrogenation of maltose.
It is an early sugar alcohol used in low calorie sweeteners. There are two kinds of products: one is colorless crystalline product;
the other is colorless viscous liquid. Other malt sugar alcohol powder, maltose spray drying,
only water is less than 0.1%, the remaining indicators and liquid maltol alcohol.
The hemiacetal hydroxyl of maltose is reduced to hydroxyl and transformed into maltitol.
The relative sweetness of maltose is about 0.9 times that of sucrose.
The taste is pure and close to sucrose, but it is not digested and metabolized by oral microorganisms.
It will not cause dental caries. It is a calorie free food sweetener, especially suitable for patients with diabetes and obesity
Maltitol's high sweetness allows it to be used without being mixed with other sweeteners. It exhibits a negligible cooling effect (positive heat of solution) in comparison with other sugar alcohols, and is very similar to the subtle cooling effect of sucrose. It is used in candy manufacture, particularly sugar-free hard candy, chewing gum, chocolates, baked goods, and ice cream.
Maltitol syrup, a hydrogenated starch hydrolysate, is created by hydrogenating corn syrup, a mixture of carbohydrates produced from the hydrolysis of starch. This product contains between 50% and 80% maltitol by weight. The remainder is mostly sorbitol, with a small quantity of other sugar-related substances.
1. Maltitol hardly decomposes in human body. Therefore, it can be used as foodstuff for patients suffering from diabetes and adipose.
2. As maltitol is good in mouth feeling, moisture protection and non-crystalline, it can be used in production of various candies, including fermentative cotton candy, hard candy, transparent jelly drops, etc.
3. Features of throat smoothing, tooth cleaning and preventing tooth decay for chewing gum candy pills and chocolate.
4. With a certain viscosity and hard for fermentation, it can be used as substitution for granulated sugar in suspension fruit juice beverage and lactic acid bevergae to improve mouth feeling.
5. It can be used in ice cream to improve refinement and sweet taste, and prolong shelf life.
syrup: 25kg/drum, about 15mts /20'gp
delivery time: about 20days after the order confirmed
Q1: Can I get some samples?
A: Yes, free samples are available for most of our products, you only need to pay the shipping cost.
Q2: How to confirm the quality before orders?
A: Two ways, either by free samples, or send us the detailed specifications,we will arrange the production as per your requirement.
Q3: What's your MOQ?
A: Normally 1 kg, but smaller quantity is also acceptable for some special products.
Q4: What's the delivery lead time?
A:7-15 days after payment.
Q5: How about discount?
A: Mainly based on quantity, also some promotional products with special discount from time to time.
Q6: How to contact us?
A: IM: Trademanager, Skype, Whatsapp, Wechat; Call us directly or send us email.